iCare End User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Wild Ginger Software, Inc., the manufacturers of iCare programs (the Software). By installing and using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this End User License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, Wild Ginger Software, Inc. cannot license the Software to you. In such an event, you must not install or use the Software. The Software is protected by US copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed not sold.
The following terms and conditions apply to this license agreement:
- This program is provided free of charge to anyone who wishes to sew garments for non-profit and charitable purposes. Patterns created from this program and garments made from these patterns may not, under any circumstances, be sold to anyone for any reason without express written permission from Wild Ginger Software, Inc.
- You must not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the the Software.
- The Software and its modules are licensed as a single product. Its' component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- You may not rent or lease the Software.
- All title and copyrights in and to the Software including all accompanying printed materials are owned by Wild Ginger Software, Inc. You may not reproduce them in any form without express WRITTEN permission from Wild Ginger Software, Inc. Wild Ginger Software, Inc. reserves the right to deny permission for any use it deems not in the best interest of Wild Ginger Software, Inc. and its products.
- Upon receipt of express written permission, all reproduction of written or electronic materials must include attribution to Wild Ginger Software, Inc. Use of photographs and screen shots of the Software must include attribution to Wild Ginger Software, Inc. We require the following wording: "Photograph (or Screen Shot) reproduced with permission from Wild Ginger Software, Inc. These requirements pertain to all web site materials, workshop materials, promotional information, instructional information, and all other forms of written or electronic communication.
The Software is federally copyrighted. A federal copyright carries with it a statutory mandatory minimum fine of $10,000 per instance of copyright infringement.
Wild Ginger Software, Inc. may terminate this End-User License Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions.