The Wild Ginger Wiki is your chance to create a site with everything you ever wanted to know about
- measuring and fit
- creating custom sized sewing patterns
- selecting appropriate fabrics
- finding the right sewing techniques
- selecting styles that make you look Fabulous!
Send your favorite articles, tips, tricks, fabrics, and styles to be added to the Wiki. Send your submissions to email@example.com. Do be sure that you own the copyright to your submission.
Submissions can include
- Fabrics and notions - tell us about fabrics and notions you like to use.
- Designs created by Wild Ginger software Users - post pictures of your finished garments with the style export feature in PatternMaster for users to add to their style catalog. Tell about your style choices and why they work for you.
- Construction Information - send along your favorite sewing tips and tricks.
- Pattern Editor Projects - send us your projects. Include sketches and patterns along with the "How to" in text format.