Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PMB Garments
Author: SueC56 (Show all albums)

Clothes I've made for myself using PMB. It all started with the shorts I purchased in summer 2009 that didn't fit well at all.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First43 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4]

Blurry but this has a gathered dart, which I like, provides a softer look. First time I've used it.

I had an old shirt with this epaulet detail and always wanted another one. Finally got around to making it. "T-Shirt" pattern with applied yoke.

Jan 2014 - I like this dolman sleeve sheath (nightgown) a lot. Never had done dolman before. It is a nice cotton interlock knit. (Aromatherapy - Berry, Micheal Miller Fabrics). Comes in other colors, too.

Dec 2013 - Tshirt sheath. I have loved sleeping in this soft, warm cotton interlock knit nightgown this winter. I paid more than I've paid for most any fabric, but it falls in the category of "you get what you pay for". (City Weekend Fabric is designed by Oliver+S for Moda).

Princess panel classic blouse pattern. My first attempt at princess seams. The interesting thing is that the shiny panels are simply the reverse side of the brushed polyester. The fabric has a bright blue metallic thread in the background. The buttons are cute dark blue with "confetti". I also lined the vest, only my second experience with lining a garment. I love how comfortable it is and how well it fits.

I used my machine's decorative stitches to trim around the pockets, front and back. These shorts aren't perfect, but they are a big step in the right direction.

These shorts are straight leg, fly front. I really like the fabric. It is 100% cotton according to the label on the fabric bolt, but sure has a smooth finish like a cotton/poly. Doesn't wrinkle easily and makes a nice crease/edge.

I used pleats instead of darts on this blouse just for fun. The only negative is that the pleats make for sort of a poufy upper back, so I probably won't use them for that again. This was my first two-piece collar and it came out fine.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First43 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4]

Return to viewing all photo albums

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2017 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.