Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PMB Garments
Author: SueC56 (Show all albums)

Clothes I've made for myself using PMB. It all started with the shorts I purchased in summer 2009 that didn't fit well at all.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First43 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4]

When in Florida...I needed a new swim suit and the trip to Florida provided the deadline. The coverup/dress is a PMB sheath. the bottoms were drafted in PMC and the top is based on the Queen Bra Elite. I had taken a bra class from Ann St. Clair, so I am using her pattern.

I bought the fabric on Amazon and am very pleased with the quality. It is from Plangea which (I read) is the parent company of childrens Tuga swimwear that is designed to be sun-protective (if you wear more of it than I did). LOL

It's hard to tell in these photos (because the camera wasn't cooperating today!) but there is purple decorative stitching along the pockets, and purple top-stitching elsewhere.

Purple twill shorts. A little decorative quilting cotton for the small pocket. The main pockets are very deep, to within an inch of the hem. I have a large smart phone to carry, and prefer to minimize the times I have to carry a purse.

Basic "Casual Shirt". It is a heavily embroidered cotton shirt. After washing, it feels thicker and comfy, and surprisingly warm.

White eyelet sleeveless shirt. This started out to have sleeves, but I wasn't happy with them, so drafted facings. Next time I think a narrow binding would look better.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First43 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4]

Return to viewing all photo albums

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2017 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.