Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Julie's trials and tribulations
Author: julie w (Show all albums)

photos of garments made from patternmaster programs
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First21 Photos - Page : [1] [2]

Another Asymetrical top, using the same pattern as the black grey script print.

This the contoured skirt from PMK made in a ponte knit.

(1 Comments)
These are ponte pants using PMCurvesTights pattern with extra ease so not as tight as a legging. I'm not sure what is going on with the ()folds at the crotch but comments to fix would be welcom. Not too much of a problem as I would usually wear a longer top with these.

(2 Comments)
This is a muslin of the swing cape from PMB Jackets. I really like the idea of making this in a mesh or lace as a light weight layer for summer. This is made in a drapey knit.

(2 Comments)
Swing Cape with arms down showing the drape.

(2 Comments)
PMK Scarf Hem Dress with long sleeve PMK Tee Shirt.

(1 Comments)
PMK dress with Scarf Hem skirt, made as a sheath by joining the skirt and top pieces before cutting out. Made in a purchased two layer fabric, the top layer is a crinkle woven frabric tacked to a knit under layer.

(1 Comments)
Close up of back flounce on Gored Skirt

Gored Skirt with back founce

Asymetrical Scarf Hem final pattern after playing in PE

This is a faux wrap dress using the criss cross design in PM Knits. I cut the under panel to finish at the hips. You can't see it in the print but I manually slashed and spread the pattern to form some gathers, of course this could have been done in pattern editor.

This was drafted from PM Knits using the dress pattern with a scarf hem skirt. I took it into PE to change to scarf hem to something that looked more like a RTW top's dimensions and made it asymetrical by using the scarf hem on only one side. I omited the waist seam by overlapping in PE. See PE image for pattern
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First21 Photos - Page : [1] [2]

Return to viewing all photo albums

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2018 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.