Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

purplebouquet
Author: purplebouquet (Show all albums)

PM Boutique Creations
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First39 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4]

(4 Comments)

(3 Comments)

(2 Comments)

(4 Comments)

Pair of knee-length jeans for my 12-year-old daughter. Settings: pants/jeans, elastic back, front dart, ease: .5, 2, .25. I copied the front and back pockets from a RTW jeans. The one mistake I made (but not a big deal) is that I drafted this pair from her NATURAL waist, not her panst waist. Consequently, as she wears them lower than that, some fabric puddles in the front. Overall, I am thrilled. And Louisa already wore them twice--to school!

This is my repurposed Eddie Bauer skirt, so named because it was originally an EB skirt that belonged to my MIL. It was too big and too long for me, so I cut it apart and turned it into my own short flounce skirt. I started with the original A-line, then slashed and overlapped the waist darts. The result was a dartless skirt with more flare. I removed 4 inches from the hem and attached a flounce, drafted as a 1/3 circle in Editor. I also lowered the waistband and treated the lining like a facing. Piping and ribbon made from a thrif store tie serve as accents.

Close up of the bias strip that I cut from a thrift store tie (100% silk, 3 bucks). This blue silver accent works just right. I allows me to wear the skirt with all kinds of blue tops, which I might not do without this.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First39 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4]

Return to viewing all photo albums

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2017 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.