Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cutting lines not pprinting
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> Printing Tips and Techniques - PublicMessage format

Elaine
Posted 2011-03-14 10:57 AM (#73499)
Subject: Cutting lines not pprinting

Veteran

Is there anything I con do to assure that the cutting lines all print? Printed a fitting garment pattern this morning and the cuttine lines for the neckline and sleeve hem did not print? Is this normal for the fitting pattern in V5 , or is there smoething that needs adjusting, fixing, whatever? Also noted that the pattern does not print out uniformly on each page. Could this have to do with the paper I am using...too heavy; too light? This latter problem is more an inconvenience than anything, but it does make it more difficult to get a true pattern without eyeballing the match-up. Has anyone else had these problems?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lisa - Tech Support
Posted 2011-03-14 11:08 AM (#73500 - in reply to #73499)
Subject: RE: Cutting lines not pprinting

Administrator

Elaine - 2011-03-14 10:57 AM
Is there anything I con do to assure that the cutting lines all print? Printed a fitting garment pattern this morning and the cuttine lines for the neckline and sleeve hem did not print? Is this normal for the fitting pattern in V5 , or is there smoething that needs adjusting, fixing, whatever?

The fitting garment patterns do not have cutting lines for the neckline, hemline or sleeve hem. If you look at the patterns on the screen, you will see that they are not there. They are not necessary for a fit garment and we have removed them on purpose.

Also noted that the pattern does not print out uniformly on each page. Could this have to do with the paper I am using...too heavy; too light? This latter problem is more an inconvenience than anything, but it does make it more difficult to get a true pattern without eyeballing the match-up. Has anyone else had these problems?

This would be something with your printer most likely. It may need cleaning.
suecar2002
Posted 2011-03-15 7:12 AM (#73544 - in reply to #73499)

Hi Elaine, I've had the problem of the pages not printing uniformly, even when printing out on banner paper. I found that if I 1) took the printer off "fast draft" speed, and 2) only printed one pattern piece at a time, the problem went away. It isn't necessary to use the slowest speed, just not fast draft.

Sue in PA
Elaine
Posted 2011-03-18 2:27 PM (#73668 - in reply to #73499)

Veteran

Thanks, Sue & Lisa.
Elaine
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2018 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.