Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

V5 Help and Movie file formats
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Computer-Ease -> About computersMessage format

Wenona
Posted 2010-09-28 11:05 AM (#67216)
Subject: V5 Help and Movie file formats

Extreme Veteran

I'm not sure where to put this question, so please move it where it should go if this is wrong.  

In version 5, will the Help files still be in .pdf and the movies in .avi?  I'm seriously considering purchasing an ereader in the not-too-distant future and have been doing some research on them.  I've read hints that the next generation of Kindle will have a new type of screen that will allow color and movies to be viewed.  I think it would work on the new 'pads' as well.

In the past, I've printed out the various Help files so that I can read them while following the instructions on screen in the PMB program.  It would be a real help, plus save paper and space, if I could transfer these files to an ereader so I could view them in it while trying to figure out what I'm doing in the program.  I'd be able to do this if the Help files will still be in .pdf format since all ereaders recognize that extension and so far as I can tell, the most common video formats will be viewable on this new ereader screen technology. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lisa - Tech Support
Posted 2010-09-28 11:35 AM (#67217 - in reply to #67216)
Subject: RE: V5 Help and Movie file formats

Administrator

Yes, the help files will continue to be in PDF format and the movies will be avi files.
Wenona
Posted 2010-09-28 12:05 PM (#67218 - in reply to #67217)
Subject: RE: V5 Help and Movie file formats

Extreme Veteran

Yippee!  Skippee! 

Thanks!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2018 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.