Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Two uniforms done
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> PatternMaster Finished Garments - PublicMessage format

Welmoed
Posted 2010-01-14 9:34 PM (#60608)
Subject: Two uniforms done

Elite Veteran

On Saturday, I'm flying out to Las Vegas with my husband Bob to attend the InspectionWorld conference, which is the annual gathering of home inspectors. Now that I'm officially working with him (I do his marketing and PR stuff), I figured I needed to have a proper uniform to wear. He can order his stuff from Dickie's; I prefer stuff that fits. So I had to start sewing.

I finished two blouses, a pair of pants and a skirt. They're not perfect, but they're quite comfortable and wearable. The first outfit is a blouse with waist darts and a convertible collar, with bootleg cut slacks with a contoured waistband and trouser pockets. The second outfit is a blouse with side darts and shirt collar, with a tapered darted skirt with the same contoured waistband and pockets as the pants.

Two pictures here; more on my blog: http://thereshesews.blogspot.com.

(uniform-front.jpg)

(uniform2-front.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments uniform-front.jpg (32KB - 2 downloads)
Attachments uniform2-front.jpg (33KB - 2 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
boudiccadilys
Posted 2010-01-15 12:33 PM (#60625 - in reply to #60608)
Subject: RE: Two uniforms done

These definitely don't have the glamor of the Smithson gowns but they certainly look as if they will fit the bill perfectly. Have fun.
PamelaMI
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2018 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.