Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Old pants pattern Click & Sew7103
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> Click&Sew - PublicMessage format

Phyllis
Posted 2010-01-09 6:49 PM (#60516)
Subject: Old pants pattern Click & Sew7103

I purchased a Click & Sew pattern for pants #7103 so many years ago I don't remember where. I've never used it. After making elastic waist pants from a commercial pattern for years I have just lost 30 pounds and ready to do more fitted pants. Is there any problems using this old of a pattern or should I purchase a new one with any software bugs already elimated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
barbara
Posted 2010-01-09 8:02 PM (#60519 - in reply to #60516)
Subject: RE: Old pants pattern Click & Sew7103

Phillis, I dont' have the pattern that you have or have I made pants in click and sew, but I did make a jacket in click and sew many years ago and it still fits and it was a pretty darn good fit. When ever a pants fitting class comes to my area, I try to attend, not that that many classes are available, so you want to take my advice with a grain of salt.

I think I would try the click and sew and see what you get. pants are difficult, but if you have a basic fit you might be able to adjust it.
julie w
Posted 2010-01-10 8:57 AM (#60521 - in reply to #60516)
Subject: RE: Old pants pattern Click & Sew7103

Extreme Veteran

Congratulations on the weight loss! I have the Click and Sew 9103 and 9203 pants, the patterns from them worked well. I now also have PatternMaster Boutique and Curves and am also happy with the patterns from these programs too. I say give the program a go and see how it fits.
I would also add that my weight has yo-yoed up and down and pants have worked for me for all sizes I have been.
HTH Julie
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2018 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.