Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Malwarebytes caused problem
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Computer-Ease -> About computersMessage format
 
Joyce F
Posted 2019-05-28 7:58 AM (#93054)
Subject: Malwarebytes caused problem



Veteran

Posts: 213
100100
Location: Iberia Parish, Louisiana
I recently downloaded an update or upgrade (don't remember what they called it) from Malwarebytes. This morning it wouldn't allow me to access the forums. I followed instructions for exclusions. That was a little awkward because they didn't allow enough time in the warning window to do anything.
Anyway after adding Wild Ginger to the exclusion list it still didn't let me in either through Firefox or Explorer. This was cutting into my sewing time so I ended up having to just to delete Malware bytes from the computer even though I had used the previous versions with no problem.
Just thought I'd let y'all know.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2019 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.