Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PMB7 shoulder slopes
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> PatternMaster - PublicMessage format

btriola
Posted 2019-05-12 4:30 PM (#93013)
Subject: PMB7 shoulder slopes

I understand that V7 has eliminated the shoulder slope settings and that we are to use the shoulder height and shoulder point in settings instead. My problem is that because I have a large bust dart and use both the dart override and bust cup adjust settings my back shoulder length becomes very long in order to make the side seems match because of the large dart. My front fit is perfect. Front princess seams and or side darting is lovely. And for the most part I wear sleeveless garments since I live in the South Fl. But I am working on a Chanel type jacket for a trip and find that the back armhole is too long resulting in fabric bunching up at the back underarm. If I manually fold out about 3/4 inch across the back at mid armhole the problem disappears. But then I have to redraft the sleeve by hand in order to fit the armhole.

I've tried just lowering the shoulder height and moving the shoulder point but still get the back underarm wrinkles. And then the front armhole becomes odd. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Bonnie
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Karen - Tech Support
Posted 2019-05-13 8:39 AM (#93014 - in reply to #93013)
Subject: Re: PMB7 shoulder slopes

Tech Support

If you still have V6 on your computer send me the database or a summary. I have y our V7 DB but there are different back length in the different charts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2019 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.