Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Help learning Cameo
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> Cameo - PublicMessage format

avantguardman
Posted 2019-03-06 5:54 PM (#92882)
Subject: Help learning Cameo

Greeting Cameo Users,

I have had the Cameo software for a few years now. I have mastered the pattern design module and I am able to get working patterns to work for my business projects. I am in the process of getting a cutting plotter to cut the many thousands of pieces of patterns that we cut during the production season. This way we don't have to manually cut them and can get to order cutting of the costumes much quicker.

I am more of a "hands on " learner and I wanted to know if there is anyone in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio that has a pretty good knowledge of the Cameo software. I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to "tutor"me. I need to learn some of the finer details of the software. Reading the manual doesnt always click in my brain. It is very well written, I just get confused on how to apply the information to my business.

I am wanting to learn marker layout and some of the system management functions like the style sheets, pattern sheets etc, to learn how to set them up for my specific business. I realize now I must learn some more skills to be able to change our process and make it more efficient. Eventually I would like to purchase the grading module, but that is a ways away yet.

I know I will need to change some of my procedures a bit and wanted some guidance on recommendations for doing that. I would be willing to come to you and pay for the tutoring time involved.

Please help!!

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Steve Hoffman - Owner / Designer
Avant Guard Flags & Costumes, LLC

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2019 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.