Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Printing of Alignment Markers
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> Printing Tips and Techniques - PublicMessage format

Mad Skater
Posted 2018-10-27 5:36 PM (#92749)
Subject: Printing of Alignment Markers

Regular

If you move a pattern piece around, does it lose the alignment markers? Reason I ask is I'm working on a pair of pants. The program had the waistband horizontal and I rotated it 90 degrees and moved it over closer to the pants so it might use less paper. I am having printer problems, not wanting to print black, but after cleaning the nozzles I finally got the PGBK cartridge back to working. All the alignment markers printed until I got to the pages with the waistband. Not that I really need alignment markers for the waistband, but I'm just wondering where they went. The PGBK cartridge is almost out of ink but at least most of the alignment markers printed on the previous sheet. One of them was only a partial, but I'm not even seeing a shadow or outline of one on the waistband pages.

Thanks,
Anita
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lisa - Tech Support
Posted 2018-10-27 10:35 PM (#92750 - in reply to #92749)
Subject: RE: Printing of Alignment Markers

Administrator

Moving the patterns does not in any way affect the alignment symbols. They are printed outside the margins regardless of where the patterns are moved to. Perhaps the cartridge was finally out of ink?
Mad Skater
Posted 2018-10-27 10:42 PM (#92751 - in reply to #92749)
Subject: Re: Printing of Alignment Markers

Regular

Possibly, although the cartridge still shows that there is some left. I have been having problems with this printer for awhile. It's several years old, so I'm looking at getting a new one. I found one on sale that actually uses the same cartridges mine does which makes it even cheaper since some of those are brand new.
Mad Skater
Posted 2018-10-29 6:34 PM (#92752 - in reply to #92749)

Regular

Didn't think to try my husband's printer (which is also low on ink but still had black). The alignment markers printed (as did the cutting lines I didn't realize didn't print earlier). Problem solved; new printer on the way.
Lisa - Tech Support
Posted 2018-10-29 9:06 PM (#92753 - in reply to #92752)

Administrator

Always glad to hear of problems sovled.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2018 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.