Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Color Palettes
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> Stitch-n-Stash - PublicMessage format

Susan Palmer
Posted 2015-11-09 8:10 PM (#90603)
Subject: Color Palettes

Veteran

For each fabric, are the 10 drop down color boxes to be used for the color/colors in the image fabric? 

Is "Color Palette Name" a repeat of fabric name or various colors that would compliment?

What image do I insert in the left side large box?

Why do I have to type in code and name since they are listed in the drop down menus?

Thanks,

Susan

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Susan Palmer
Posted 2015-11-11 8:04 PM (#90615 - in reply to #90603)
Subject: Re: Color Palettes

Veteran

Are there any users of Stitch-n-Stash that would like to share how they are using this program? I'm an admitted sewing junkie and have hordes of fabric, etc. to organize. Some parts of the program I find confusing, while most are straight forward and terrific. I read the help files when I've got a question, and usually find the answer. When still lost, I ask the forum. Don't always get a reply, so I thought maybe I'll try this approach. Love all my WG programs and want to use them to their full abilities.
Thanks,
Susan
Lisa - Tech Support
Posted 2015-11-11 10:19 PM (#90616 - in reply to #90603)
Subject: RE: Color Palettes

Administrator

Susan Palmer - 2015-11-09 7:10 PM

For each fabric, are the 10 drop down color boxes to be used for the color/colors in the image fabric? 

Is "Color Palette Name" a repeat of fabric name or various colors that would compliment?

What image do I insert in the left side large box?

Why do I have to type in code and name since they are listed in the drop down menus?

Thanks,

Susan

You can use the color palette as fits your needs. You can either use it to identify the colors in the swatch or if you have multiple colors of the same fabric. We have customers who use it for fabric inventory for the business so they often have more than one color of the same fabric.

You can insert any image you like. For fabrics, that is usually a swatch. Some will put an image of the end of the bolt. The image is not required though if you do not want to use it.

The code allows you to enter a color code such as an RGB value or Hex value and the name allows you to enter a more descriptive name such as dark gray.
Susan Palmer
Posted 2015-11-12 4:05 AM (#90618 - in reply to #90603)
Subject: Re: Color Palettes

Veteran

Thanks, Lisa. Now I understand. Really is a versatile program!
Susan
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2017 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.