Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

October Update?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> PatternMaster - PublicMessage format

flginny
Posted 2015-10-05 8:04 PM (#90415)
Subject: October Update?

Veteran

I'm trying to get back into using Boutique after a few years of being away. I purchased PMB6, but I haven't used it or updated it.

Now I'm ready to get going again, but things have changed. I can't find how to download the October update. If there is a direct link, as there was in Version 5, I can't find it. I've been to the Wild Ginger site and have found the demos to download and the final updates for discontinued versions, but not what I need.

It's probably right in front of me........but will you help me, please? Thank you!

Virginia
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lisa - Tech Support
Posted 2015-10-05 8:30 PM (#90416 - in reply to #90415)
Subject: RE: October Update?

Administrator

flginny - 2015-10-05 7:04 PM

I'm trying to get back into using Boutique after a few years of being away. I purchased PMB6, but I haven't used it or updated it.

Now I'm ready to get going again, but things have changed. I can't find how to download the October update. If there is a direct link, as there was in Version 5, I can't find it. I've been to the Wild Ginger site and have found the demos to download and the final updates for discontinued versions, but not what I need.

It's probably right in front of me........but will you help me, please? Thank you!

Virginia

Launch the program and click on the Help drop down menu and then click on Check for Updates.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2018 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.