Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

back of fitted pant garment help
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> PatternMaster - PublicMessage format

southerngal
Posted 2015-05-15 10:08 AM (#89890)
Subject: back of fitted pant garment help

I have made a pair of pants from the fitted pants with version 5 measurements. I am having to tweak the fitting in version 6. My hip line in version 5 was 7 but I still had the fullest at hip level and would just take that in sewing it out. Now with version 6 I am wanting it to fit better than just having to sewing it out.
I have sewn a pleat of one inch between the hip line and crotch line. This takes out the fullness and looks so much better.
In the back is where I have a problem, before I did the pleat for one inch is sewn and is not level. It still does this after the pleat take up.
There is a possible wedge going on as it starting the curve to the crotch intersection. My question is how do you know how much crotch add do you add to correct this, is there a way to measure?
I would like to work with the I pattern I am working with and not start from scratch.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Karen - Tech Support
Posted 2015-05-15 10:14 AM (#89891 - in reply to #89890)
Subject: Re: back of fitted pant garment help

Tech Support

Not sure I understand what you were sewing out.

Start by sending pictures of the pants and the summary so I can see the settings to support@wildginger.com. I need a full front, back and side view.

A 1 inch tuck means the crotch length in the chart is wrong.  If you are now getting a wedgie, the inch was too much.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2018 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.