Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Software In Action
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> Cameo - PublicMessage format

avantguardman
Posted 2015-03-30 2:50 PM (#89649)
Subject: Software In Action

Greeting Cameo users,

I have mastered the use of cameo for designing my flag and costume patterns for my business.

I am interested in knowing if there is anyone using the Cameo system in Indiana, Southern Michigan or Ohio. I would like to speak with somone who is using all of the Modules of Cameo. Going from pattern design to grading to marker maker and possibly automated cutting. I am a designer and now in charge of all the pattern making and I am getting the job done. I want to see how everything is integrated together and see it in action to make the production preparation go faster if possible. I am reading about the different modules in the manual but I am not understanding the full process.

I want to see if there was anyone out there willing to take the time to show me how they use the complete system for their business.

If there are any takers, please email me at Flagman@aol.com or call me at 260-348-2190. I would be willing to stravel to you.

Thank you in advance for any help,

Steve Hoffman - Owner/Designer/Member
Avant Guard Flags & Costumes, LLC
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2017 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.