Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PMC V5 question
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> PatternMaster - PublicMessage format

Juboo752
Posted 2015-01-24 3:18 PM (#89452)
Subject: PMC V5 question

New User

Is it possible to select a front piece from one style top and then a back piece from another top style and merge them into one pattern? I would love to make a cross over top using the ballerina top in style editor but I don't want a cross over back and would prefer just a plain back to the top but I can't seem to find a way around it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
julie w
Posted 2015-01-24 5:10 PM (#89453 - in reply to #89452)
Subject: Re: PMC V5 question

Extreme Veteran

This would be a job for the Pattern Editor. You would save both styles, open one in PE then merge the other. You could then select the pieces you would like to keep and could compare and alter the seamlines to make sure they fit. As you are a new user it would be worth watching some of the PE videos.
You could also print only the selected pieces of each style by selecting print page instead of print pattern. You would then manually need to walk the matching seamlines to make sure they fit.
I'm sure others will have ideas and can explain in better detail than I can but hope this helps.
cfonfold
Posted 2015-01-24 9:03 PM (#89455 - in reply to #89452)

Expert

Fold the ballerina back along it's Center line and place it on the fold of the fabric. You could change the back neck line in the cutting if you would like.
Coopie
Juboo752
Posted 2015-01-25 3:32 PM (#89458 - in reply to #89452)

New User

Thanks so much for the replies. I'll give the merging of patterns a go and see what I can come up with first, if that doesn't work I'll adjust the ballerina patterns :-)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2018 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.