Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger General Info -> The Off Topic - Whatever You Want To Post - ForumMessage format

Karen Maslowski
Posted 2015-01-06 9:10 AM (#89359)
Subject: 2015

I just wanted to take a minute to send a wish for a healthy, happy and prosperous new year to the Shanleys, Karen Campbell, and to all the many friends I've made through my association--formal and informal--with Wild Ginger over the years.

Cheers!

Edited by Karen Maslowski 2015-01-06 9:11 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
StMike
Posted 2015-01-06 9:22 AM (#89360 - in reply to #89359)
Subject: Re: 2015

Extreme Veteran

Thanks, Karen. Same back at you!
Brenda
Posted 2015-01-06 11:38 AM (#89363 - in reply to #89359)
Subject: Re: 2015

Extreme Veteran

Hi Karen and everyone else. Your note made me realize that PMB has been a part of my life for 14 years now! It has been a business, a hobby, a passion, a joy for all these years presenting me with inspiration and opportunities to express myself that would have been next to impossible without not just the software but the support of the friends I've made as a result of it.

Twenty years ago, my daughter made me promise to make her wedding dress and this year I'm doing exactly that. Thanks to PMB, it can be uniquely her design, a fusion of traditional Indian lehanga and a western "overdress" with a Watteau train. And thanks to the years of using the various versions of this software to make everything from bras to overcoats, I have the experience and confidence to tackle this wonderful project. Oh yeah, her bridesmaids dresses are to be created from one saree (6 yards only so another challenge).

So Happy New Year to one and all and thanks for all the wonderful, creative and positive moments and memories as a result of being associated with Wild Ginger! Big HUgs to Lisa, Paul and Karen!!

HUgs
Brenda
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2017 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.