Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oct. 1, 2014 PMB V5 update
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> PatternMaster - PublicMessage format

racheilp
Posted 2014-10-01 10:15 PM (#88673)
Subject: Oct. 1, 2014 PMB V5 update

I have been trying to get the new update for Pattern Master V5 for Oct. 2014. For some reason when I try to access it, it isn’t there. I just get message that it may have been moved or something to that affect. In systems tools there claims to be an update, but I cannot seem to access it. The July update is all there is.

The following message is what I get. What is the issue about? Please help me with this!

Thank you,
Rachiel Posey

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lisa - Tech Support
Posted 2014-10-01 11:11 PM (#88674 - in reply to #88673)
Subject: RE: Oct. 1, 2014 PMB V5 update

Administrator

racheilp - 2014-10-01 9:15 PM

I have been trying to get the new update for Pattern Master V5 for Oct. 2014. For some reason when I try to access it, it isn’t there. I just get message that it may have been moved or something to that affect. In systems tools there claims to be an update, but I cannot seem to access it. The July update is all there is.

The following message is what I get. What is the issue about? Please help me with this!

Thank you,
Rachiel Posey

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

All of the updates pages are there. I just checked them. Try refreshing your browser.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2018 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.