Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

fanfold regular size paper
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> Printing Tips and Techniques - PublicMessage format

lwiseman07
Posted 2014-07-15 7:46 AM (#88313)
Subject: fanfold regular size paper

I purchased a box of 1000 sheet, fanfold paper at Amazon for track printers.   It's easy to tear off the holes of small numbers of sheets, so I always print portrait & one column at a time, worked well for me.  It was a big help.  Quality is fine for this purpose, however, getting the crosses/pies to print was tricky or non-existent.  But found I didn't really need them as long as I limited my printing to one column at a time.  Also, this restricts you to using only portrait printing so is fine for the home sewer.  Professionally, it's up to you.  I can't remember what I paid but it was actually cheaper per sheet than 20lb. copy paper.  If it doesn't work, have a tearing/ripping party & get your friends to take all the holes off & separate pages & use as regular paper.  Please don't waste the blank paper! 

Top of the page Bottom of the page
patpetinga
Posted 2014-07-15 4:34 PM (#88318 - in reply to #88313)
Subject: Re: fanfold regular size paper

Which printer are you using?? I' been using fanfold on my old Lexmark for years but it died and I'm back to individual sheets.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2017 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.