Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ASG Webinar this Friday 5/31
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger General Info -> The Off Topic - Whatever You Want To Post - ForumMessage format

Welmoed
Posted 2013-05-27 1:58 PM (#85422)
Subject: ASG Webinar this Friday 5/31

Elite Veteran

Hi all! I’m was asked to be the presenter at our ASG Chapter’s “Cyber Neighborhood Group” this coming Friday, May 31st, from 7 to 8pm. I’ll be talking about the process of creating clothing (including all the Smithson gowns), and will also be talking about how you all have been so helpful in the design process. Since virtually everything I made was done with PatternMaster, some of you might be interested in attending. It's free, and you don’t need to be an ASG member to participate, although members are given priority when signing up. There’s limited space (only 25 slots), so if you’d like to attend, don’t wait!
http://www.SewSimplified.com/MarylandASG.aspx
and filling out the survey. Michelle Umlauf is the group leader. You’ll be able to ask questions too!
(I’ll even be showing pictures of my totally messy sewing room!)

--Welmoed

Edited by Welmoed 2013-05-27 1:59 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
barbara
Posted 2013-05-27 8:17 PM (#85427 - in reply to #85422)
Subject: RE: ASG Webinar this Friday 5/31

i would love to watch it, on Fri, but I will be going to a beer and food pairing dinner. I will try to watch the replay.
It sounds very interesting. I am very disillusioned with my ASG chapter. All we ever do is crafts. I have to drive 2 hours to get to a meeting and I would really like to do some sewing related topics. I can join many quilting and crafting groups in my town, but, we don't have group, not enough interest. I joined the ASG to get to meet people who actually sew garments. that is a bust.
sewsally
Posted 2013-05-28 10:55 AM (#85436 - in reply to #85422)
Subject: Re: ASG Webinar this Friday 5/31

Elite Veteran

Barbara -- where do you live? The Greater SEattle ASG has mostly garment sewers and we are a big chapter.
Maybe you should start a garment sewing special interest group.
We even have a Pattern Drafting Group that uses Wildginger.
barbara
Posted 2013-05-30 2:49 PM (#85471 - in reply to #85436)
Subject: Re: ASG Webinar this Friday 5/31

Sew sally I am way far from seattle. I am in WI.
the YMCA where I go for yoga, had health fair and the craft group that meets at the Y had a booth. I asked if they had anyone interested in garment sewing. they invited me to come to the group and see what interest there is in sewing. they seem to be a knitting group mostly, I don't knit and I don't think I can start with my shoulder issues anyway.

i plan to keep in touch with at least one member of the ASG that is interested in sewing, but I just can't take anymore crafts!!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2017 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.