Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

On line sewing/quilting/craft
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger General Info -> The Off Topic - Whatever You Want To Post - ForumMessage format

patpetinga
Posted 2013-01-03 9:33 AM (#84318)
Subject: On line sewing/quilting/craft

I guess I am putting this in the correct place on the forum...

Saw an article in the paper today about an online site offering many different classes Check it out http://www.craftsy.com/classes/sewing
Top of the page Bottom of the page
EasilyAmewsed
Posted 2013-01-04 3:22 AM (#84323 - in reply to #84318)
Subject: RE: On line sewing/quilting/craft

Extreme Veteran

Craftsy rocks! I've had Kenneth's class and am slowly getting through Sandra's pant fit class. They are having a promo at the moment. Think it lasts til 1/5. The first class is for 70% off. This should be the link. Two of the newest classes are in sewing are fit related too.

http://www.craftsy.com/classes?ext=20121230_Josh_Letter_text1&utm_source=Craftsy-General&utm_medium=Internal%20sell

It's a good idea to get their newsletter even if you don't take a class right away. They will send discount links from time to time with big savings.

Lorna
Posted 2013-01-20 8:39 AM (#84449 - in reply to #84318)
Subject: RE: On line sewing/quilting/craft

I have taken several Craftsy classes. I can't praise enough the classes by Kenneth King and Susan Khalje. Not only do they know their craft inside out, their delivery is interesting and vibrant so I'm really hoping they both do more classes. However, some other classes I've taken haven't really taught me much and the delivery is flat and boring so it's really worth looking at the reviews and seeing whether they are from sewers who are at a similar level to you.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2017 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.