Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Illustrated Sewing / Make it yourself books
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger General Info -> The Off Topic - Whatever You Want To Post - ForumMessage format

Shazkeav
Posted 2012-10-25 5:29 PM (#83802)
Subject: Illustrated Sewing / Make it yourself books

New User

I just bought a few 1970s Make it yourself books and im looking to buy some of the patterns that are in them .. They are Illustrated Sewing Brand and I just cant seem to find them they dont have pictures of the finished item on the front . There is a lady on ebay who has four or five but despite the fact that she threw away about forty of them becasue they were not selling shes charging a small fortune. Has anyone any idea where I should look?

(dressmakers pattern.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments dressmakers pattern.jpg (27KB - 3 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mariette Rose
Posted 2013-01-31 4:35 PM (#84551 - in reply to #83802)
Subject: RE: Illustrated Sewing / Make it yourself books

I just saw this post, as I have been so busy I don't get on the Forums often enough. However, I saw this and the only thing I can recommend is to "Google" what you're looking for and maybe it will come up. Probably E-Bay will come up and you may get the same person-- the one charging a small fortune. That is the problem---once a seller finds someone looking for something, they up the anty. Oh, you can look on www.ETSY.com. There may be something there. Just a thought---

Mariette Rose
Mariette Rose
Posted 2013-01-31 4:45 PM (#84552 - in reply to #83802)
Subject: RE: Illustrated Sewing / Make it yourself books

Mariette Rose again---

I just looked on E-Bay for this---today, January 31, 2013. There is a complete set of the books, stating there are patterns, for $39.95 at auction and $49.95 to buy today.

Also, I found another set , complete with patterns, for $16.95 right now. The seller is dennisdsl. There are no bids and 6 days left to the bidding. It states 80 complete, uncut patterns. There is a list of all the patterns offered. It's only $16.95!!!

Good luck---I hope you read this on time.

Mariette Rose
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2017 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.