Wild Ginger Software Forums
Wild Ginger Software Forums
Search Forums | Wiki | WG TV | Newsletter | Blog | Pinterest | Albums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stitch n Stash v2
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wild Ginger Software - Public -> Stitch-n-Stash - PublicMessage format

Susan Palmer
Posted 2012-07-21 4:53 AM (#82795)
Subject: Stitch n Stash v2

Veteran

I'm having a few problems with the new update:

1. Not all of my pattern images transferred via the wizard.  Should I copy and paste into v2?

2. While adding new pattern records, "Fabrics, Notions, Descriptions" boxes freeze while entering data, then highlight the typed words, but will not allow any changes or more sentences.

3. Under "Select Patterns to Show", there are only 2 options, Active and Non-active.  What is the purpose of "non-active"?  

4.  In the View area, choosing Company name and/or Category and/or Body Type shows "All" patterns, even though category, etc., was selected.

5. Some of my pattern companies, when selected, shows an error message: 

The following error occurred at location 'Load Patterns List Box': Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index.

My older SnS version was the latest Oct 2011 update.  Software is on a new Windows laptop.  All my Wild Ginger software's home pages "blink" on and off for a few seconds before stabilizing the window.  Not a big deal, but I did buy this laptop to use only for Wild Ginger and embroidery patterns, as my main computer is an IMac.  Sometimes PMB5 & PMK5 slow down as well.  Any suggestion would be so helpful!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lisa - Tech Support
Posted 2012-07-22 8:21 AM (#82811 - in reply to #82795)
Subject: RE: Stitch n Stash v2

Administrator

Susan Palmer - 2012-07-21 3:53 AM

I'm having a few problems with the new update:

1. Not all of my pattern images transferred via the wizard.  Should I copy and paste into v2?

If the images were not in the exact same location as they were when you saved the record in SNSv1, they won't be able to transfer to the new version. You will need to copy and paste them into v2.

2. While adding new pattern records, "Fabrics, Notions, Descriptions" boxes freeze while entering data, then highlight the typed words, but will not allow any changes or more sentences.

How long is the data you are entering?

3. Under "Select Patterns to Show", there are only 2 options, Active and Non-active.  What is the purpose of "non-active"? 

You can set a record Inactive and hide it from showing in the lists without deleting the record.

4.  In the View area, choosing Company name and/or Category and/or Body Type shows "All" patterns, even though category, etc. was selected.

I don't understand this one.

5. Some of my pattern companies, when selected, shows an error message: The following error occurred at location 'Load Patterns List Box': Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index.

You will need to send me the SNS.sdf database file so I can check this one.
Susan Palmer
Posted 2012-07-23 12:09 PM (#82835 - in reply to #82795)
Subject: Re: Stitch n Stash v2

Veteran

Wonder Woman Lisa came to my rescue again! Wild Gingers' customer service can't be beat! She added a new update to SnSv2, and my problems disappeared.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
© 1995-2017 Wild Ginger Software, Inc. All rights reserved.