Posted 2014-10-05 8:10 PM (#88694) Subject: Features Wish List
I have just returned to using Stitch-n-Stash and have a few suggestions. Lisa, maybe these are things you are already considering for future versions.
1. Add pattern lookup - You enter the pattern number, select the company and the software looks up the pattern OR you scan the UPC and the pattern information is populated into the software.
2. Automatically clear the screen after saving a new pattern. Having to press Clear to clear the screen and answer the confirmation message are too many steps and slows down the entry process.
3. Link the software to an app so that a user can view their stash on a a mobile device.
4. Allow import of pattern information to make input faster when the person has used other software to track their stash.
5. Consistent use of the underscore. I've noticed that if I save a pattern name with spaces the spaces convert to underscores, but if I edit a pattern name and add spaces, the spaces are NOT converted to underscores. This throws off the sorting.
6. There is something odd about images. I saved images on my computer and when I added them to SnS, but most were fuzzy or small.
Looking forward to getting my stash all set up in SnS.