New classes
LizCat
Posted 2013-12-22 11:06 AM (#86868)
Subject: New classes

Karen has worked with me a lot on my problem, and I have tried all her suggestions and downloaded all kinds of ways to view the classes I have downloaded. The first Introduction to PMB5, and one other class work fine and are large enough on my computer to see easily. However, all the other parts to that class and the one for Blouses, etc.,come up so small on my screen that I can't read what is there. I can hear it fine, but can't always see what menu is being referred to or other ways to do what you want the program to do.

They are situated in the middle of the screen of the computer the classes were taught on because I can see the rest of that desktop behind the class being taught. I can't make it any larger, no matter what I try. Is anyone else having this problem? Will new classes be recorded in a format that will be easier to see? I'd love to take the Slacks class, but don't want to deal with a tiny format.

Thank you for any other help you can give.
Liz
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Karen - Tech Support
Posted 2013-12-22 11:48 AM (#86869 - in reply to #86868)
Subject: Re: New classes

Tech Support

Classes are posted in two formats. One is for iPads and the other a standard format.
LizCat
Posted 2013-12-24 4:42 PM (#86897 - in reply to #86869)
Subject: Re: New classes

I know there are two formats, but it is the computer ones that I have downloaded.