Wild Stitches End User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Wild Ginger Software, Inc., the manufacturers of Wild Stitches programs (the Software). By installing and using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this End User License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, Wild Ginger Software, Inc. cannot license the Software to you. In such an event, you must not install or use the Software. The Software is protected by US copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed not sold.
The following terms and conditions apply to this license agreement:
- Wild Stitches requires product activation. You may activate your Wild Stitches program online or via email or telephone if your computer is not connected to the internet. You may install and use one copy of the Software on TWO computers AT ONE TIME so long as you are the sole individual accessing the Software on both computers. Companies and educational institutions MAY NOT install the Software on more than ONE computer at a time. Deactivation is required to move the software to a new computer or return for a refund within the guarantee time period.
- You must not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the the Software.
- The Software and its modules are licensed as a single product. Its' component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- You may not rent or lease the Software.
- You may permanently transfer all rights to non-academic licenses for the Software to another individual or entity provided that you retain no copies of the Software and the recipient agrees to the terms of this license agreement. The Software must be deactivated and removed from your computer(s) per the instructions in the accompanying documentation.
- All title and copyrights in and to the Software including all accompanying printed materials are owned by Wild Ginger Software, Inc. You may not reproduce them in any form without express WRITTEN permission from Wild Ginger Software, Inc. Wild Ginger Software, Inc. reserves the right to deny permission for any use it deems not in the best interest of Wild Ginger Software, Inc. and its products.
- Upon receipt of express written permission, all reproduction of written or electronic materials must include attribution to Wild Ginger Software, Inc. Use of photographs and screen shots of the Software must include attribution to Wild Ginger Software, Inc. We require the following wording: "Photograph (or Screen Shot) reproduced with permission from Wild Ginger Software, Inc. These requirements pertain to all web site materials, workshop materials, promotional information, instructional information, and all other forms of written or electronic communication.
- HOME VERSION ONLY: You CANNOT, under any circumstances, give away or sell patterns, shaping instructions repeats, instarsia, or motifs created in the Software in any form or format including, but not limited to, any printed or digital format.
- Copyright for all pattern shapes generated in the HOME version is held exclusively by Wild Ginger Software Inc. You MAY create and sell garments constructed from patterns generated by the Software. Wild Ginger Software, Inc. agrees to hold no rights to resale of garments knit or crocheted from patterns generated by the Software.
- DESIGNER VERSION ONLY: Wild Ginger Software, Inc. grants you the license to generate knit and crochet patterns for both free and paid publication to include shaping instructions, repeats, intarsia, and motifs generated in the Wild Stitches Designer version only. Attribution to Wild Stitches or Wild Ginger Software, Inc. is appreciated but not required.
The Software is federally copyrighted. A federal copyright carries with it a statutory mandatory minimum fine of $10,000 per instance of copyright infringement.
Wild Ginger Software, Inc. may terminate this End-User License Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions.